VCS ESTATE SALES & LIQUIDATION SERVICES, LLC
Your Professional Estate Sale Liquidation Experts!
Call Us Today! (801) 652-1512 (801) 651-2852
to request a FREE Consultation or more information!
Jerril J. Knowlden Founder & Owner
Personal Property Liquidator,
Member A.L.A., ASEL, ACNA.
Areas of Expertise
VCS Estate Sales & Liquidation Services, LLC was founded based on our desire to offer friendly, compassionate assistance during a difficult time. “We’re in it with you” is our motto. Our company is family owned and operated. We are licensed and insured in the State of Utah. VCS Estate Services, LLC holds a Better Business Bureau A+ Rating. We have friendly trained specialist in customer service, set up, staging, property valuation, security, sales management, marketing, accounting, appraisal and real estate brokerage referral service. Our customer satisfaction is our success and is our #1 goal. We strive to deliver superior, quality services that meet your needs.
- Founder & Owners of VCS Estate Services, LLC
- Member American Society of Estate Liquidators, ASEL
- Member Antiques & Collectibles National Association, A.C.N.A.
- AIA & CAGA Certified Personal Property Appraiser
- Member Asheford Institute of Antiques, A.L.A.
- We have a Better Business Bureau A+ rating
- eBay Power Seller for the last 20 years.
- Amazon Prime Seller for the last 15 years.
- Over 20 years of online sales experience.
- Owned and Operated Archway Real Estate Group, LLC
- Owned and Operated The Vintage Collector’s Shelf Antique, Collectors & Book Store
- VCS Estate Services, LLC is an award winning company in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 won the excellence award for the Top 50 Estate Sale companies in the U.S. and Top Estate Sale company in Utah by Estate Sales.com & 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Best Estate Sale Customer Service Better Business of Salt Lake City Award.
Jerril Knowlden has been evaluating, buying and selling Antiques, Mid-Century Modern, Vintage, contemporary, Artwork, Estate & Fine Jewelry, Coins, Dolls, Toys, Books & Media, Furniture, Vehicles, and collectibles as well as professionally managing estate sales for over 15+ years in the Salt Lake City, Utah area. We are the owner and founders of VCS Estate Sales & Liquidation Services.
Together with our professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and compassionate team we have successfully managed estate sales all over Utah in Salt Lake City, Provo, Orem, North Salt Lake, Bountiful, Centerville, and Ogden. We are proud to say that we can provide you with a professional full service estate sales.
Jerril and his wife Tamera are international traveler studying culture and collectibles from around the world. Their passion is helping people during transitional times in their lives.
Jerril have been faced with making the difficult decisions in dealing with personal family liquidations and family loss and know how difficult and overwhelming it can be to settle the estate of a loved one and the stress, frustration and sadness that it can cause. “This is why we went into this business to help others by easing the burden and making the transition easier, by offering our service, experience and knowledge and by having someone you can trust.”
Jerril is the Owner & Founder of VCS Estate Services and formerly was a 3PL Logistics manager in the private sector managed high volume inbound and outbound inventories, and transportation for high profile food and healthcare accounts; M&M Mars, Hershey’s, Wrigley, Pfizer, Abbott Laboratories, Bristol-Myers Squibb just to name a few for over 20 years.
Jerril regularly attending seminars and conferences in the estate liquidation industry, and actively keep up on the knowledge of fair market values in the antique, collectibles, furniture, artwork, gold & silver jewelry, coins, home décor as well as tools and shop items, while staying versed on the changing appraisal and estate sale standards and regulations.
Jerril is a college graduates, majoring in Logistics, Business Management, Finance and Administration, and are the proud parents of five children and eight grandchildren.
VCS Professional Affiliations
Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, American Society of Estate Liquidators ASEL, National Association of Antiques ACNA